Thursday, March 10, 2011

Polaroid <3
Sorry if the resolutions are very blur! Cos the car was moving around when i took them!
Have this sudden urge to blog at this moment! Haha, its 7+am now and im just homed from Phuture with Chloe<3. Its been such a long time since i've seen her! But still, pretty as ever and so many guys can just die in her hands laa.. LOL.. And thanks very much to her friend whom shared so much stories about Singapore Airlines! Haha its my dream man!!! And im so going for it next year!!~~ But among the 1-2k candidates, will i be the lucky one?! Oh god please bless me.. Anyway, have been dragging too long to upload my pictures from my shoot since January, so i've decided to post some of the sneak previews first.. Cause i will need to travel all the way to Malaysia to get the CD from my photographer which is like, so troublesome la plus im not sure when will i be free to do so..~ Haha so just make do with it first uh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment