Thursday, November 10, 2011

!!!!

My shag face after hanging outside for hours zzz!
Attention to all ladies out there, i hereby, advise u girls not to cut your hair recklessly, even how sick you are of it please!!!!!!!!! I'm referring to those with long hair & gonna cut till uber short ones.. Unless u girls are pretty sure u can wait for years to grow it back, or u can guarantee that your hairdresser will surely do a good job for you! Otherwise don't be a retard like me, fancy dye-ing colour with my long hair, afterwhich cutting them straight away & wasted the dye which i have to pay extra for longer length, zzz and within two months what i did was, i paid extra $300++ just for the sake of extending my hair back to how it was like before! :(

* So, this is very much tested and proven, don't try it unless u have too much money i've got nothing else to say .


( Pink Tribal Dress i'm wearing from www.fleurlabel.com, launching to the world soon! )

No comments:

Post a Comment