Friday, December 16, 2011

Space reloaded with Loves!! ~

Above 3 pics are w credits to him! :)
Christmas shoot for christmas time !
Er, i don't know what am i doing either.. Zzz >_<
My life full of me .
Total 战利品- tadaaa!!
Cafe shoot on the run!
my left face sucks .
Love this effect !
Thank yous & please come again!!! :)
Had been away and already missing everyone of ya! <3 How's everyone doing recently??! Certainly, i would wish to catch up with some of my old friends whom i hadn't be meeting, so please do not hesitate to contact me ah my dear friends! I'm sharing pictures from my camera which i had flooded recently with my face, can anyone actually tell that i had curled my hair for the cafe shoot?? But they seemed to have just straightened themselves right at the very moment after i left home, even with the application of spray and foam. :( I've already tried many different hair products from Liese/Shiseido/Gatsby even the new japanese brand Fuwarie, but none had helped my hair to last for even more than 2hrs :( BIG CRYS... Anyone has any GOOD recommendations for me?? HELP SAVE ME KUDASAI!!~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment