Sunday, February 12, 2012

Window Shopping- a rather difficult mission to accomplish.

I enjoy disturbing.com. =)
Unless i don't see a thing which i fancy & will lay my eyes on (90% won't happen and picture explains it), or either when i'm totally broke; Otherwise window shopping will be considered as an impossible task for me. LOL.. This is another pretty bad habit of mine despite my laziness cum all-the-time lateness,, for at the very end i'll be spending every bit of my money :( I wonder why in this world there's all the 戒毒/戒烟所,戒赌の, say no to piracy agencies etc etc, but above all these places, none of learning how to deal with money self-controlling >_<|||.. I do know of this way if u're having the same thought as me--> to approach a Financial Consultant, hahahaha but my problem i don't think it's this serious yet!~~ zzz

Here's one picture with hope to scare the freak out of you
MUAHAHA :p
so无聊?Yea, can't you tell

No comments:

Post a Comment