Friday, February 25, 2011


Came home with many many thoughts today~ Went to watch 'Finding Mr.Destiny', a Korean movie over @ PS just now with <3kyna. Although we don't really understand the ending, but it's not a bad movie afterall if you are one who loves drama/sentimental movies. There was once i remembered very clearly that this movie- I give my first love to you, made me cry all over like as if im the one who is going to lose my Bf~ Luckily i was with Jasmine only during that time so its alright if i do look unglam. OMG its damn sad luh! But i'll rate 101marks for that movie!!!! Cause there's heartening stories, pretty and handsome main lead, kids are superb kawaii and many other touching + tearful scenes! Omg, if anyone has PPS, be sure to go download this Japanese movie- I give my first love to you!! <333 After watching it, you'll definitely cherish those loved ones around you for instant! Haha. Please watch the trailer @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaolqI77c4A cause my post will be of a storybook if I were to describe them! I simply love japanese movies laa! I swear im gonna find a nihon-jin as bf in future!!~ Muahahaha there i go again FA HUA CHI Zzz. >_<|||

No comments:

Post a Comment