Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy CNY ! ~

Cutest niece, her name opposite of mine. Kimi<3
Loveliest pineapple tarts!
Cupcakes for reunion dinner
I've gotten this one for myself ^^
Dearest nephew Jia Qi
Y look so fierce Zzz >_<|||
Ever seen toddlers in shades??
He loves to act funny haha
Imitating my mouth zzz bth!
He only knows how to snatch the mic when singing LOL
They're from ZARA ! Though i know it look as if they're from bugis? Zzz
Haha CNY is really the bestest time of the yr <3~! Went back to BP & KL for the past few days, finally got to meetup with some of my loves.. Zi xiong, my godbrother, had become so shuai already laa! If no gf maybe can consider me hoh!! LOL haha joking laa! Dont think too much.. He's going to Taiwan to further his studies soon, so bro, tc of urself over there ahh! Definitely u go enjoy only Zzz >.<||| I jitao enjoyed my shopping before, during and after cny luh! One word, SHIOK laa! I think i can change into new clothes everyday for the whole 15days hahaha. But afterdat pocket so empty, feeling so sad laa. Zzz. Hope everyone enjoyed your new year too! Have a blissful year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment