Monday, May 9, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~!

Friday night on the 7th!
 
Haha, noticed our mouth n expressions?!?! same t/out every pic! LOL
Spent my night having steamboat with my family, haha how sweet right?? And today is a real good day for family to get together, but sadly no one wants to take pictures with me!! Taoyan... :( Aiyo who says old already cant take photos?!?! OK what, there's always this` Photoshop to help out >_<~ Anyway thank you Rily and guys for today's shoot, XIN KU NI MEN LE, i've really enjoyed myself working with y'all, HEEE!! And the umbrella next shoot i'll remember to bring!!! :) okkie that's all for my weekends to share!! Sorry for this abrupt ending, but i'm tired already, so i'm going to orh orh liao~~ Everyone out there, sleep early too so that u'll be able to wake up early to eat worms!! Muahahahahahahah LAME. Zzz. Oyasumi nasai~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment