Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New album release- INVISIBLE 4U~

<3 this the most.
My FB profile picture now; But i don't really like it leyy :(

Haha. Hi everyone, please check out my new album - ' INVISIBLE 4U'; available at all CD stores, so grab your's now! HAHAHAHAHA~ I know it's BHB, but i feel as if i'm like a superstar in these, & it looks totally like those album covers or something! LOL.. Of cos i admit that it's been edited, but photoshop really do make wonders uhh!!! Haha look at those lightnings and effects <333!! I look fair and slim now right wakaka:) Okie, it took very long for me to upload these pictures, thats why its only until now that i'm posting it. Zzz. Anyways, i'm going to complete my school work now after this longlonglong 1 month's holiday!!! Shall blog again later if i have the time. Sayonara~~~ ^^
( Credits to Donny Papework; Thanks alot alot!! <3 )


No comments:

Post a Comment