Friday, April 15, 2011

07/04/2011 - An impromtu outing with my girls; to JB!

Lunch was @ Shokudo- Bugis Junction & this petite mango pudding
Had this grilled salmon and cream pasta; comparable to Waraku's :)
While waiting for the bus, lets kill some boredom!
Had our dinner @ this Carabao restaurant which has a very nice scenery
Look at their club sandwiches, arousing your temptation right??
Our 1 & only candid shot
K, i look fat somehow in this picture. :(
Featuring Angel.
Next, its K session @ KSL Kbox !!! <333
I love this cartoon !
Look, their system is touch-screenable. Lol.
I love these two pictures, but they're too dark it seemed scary >_<|||
Chloe babe<3.
Trying to act funny?!
Ugly smile xoxo`
This DIY ice-cream stall is damn cute i swear!! But its blur~
Hehs, after one week then post i know im slow laa~ My laptop wasn't with me that's y :( LOL, I feel as if im like an EXPATRIATE now! :( Stuck in msia with nothing to do and just simply rotting at home everyday wasting time and chasing away those irritating mosquitos that were trying to suck my bloody blood. Zzz, i've got many job introductions now, and good pay somemore but i just cant work any of it until im back to SG!!! Ohhh, why like this~ FML :( Can they wait for me to be back please? I really need $$$ now as i hadn't been shopping for decades and centuries!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment