Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kkie laa, upload 1 pic of urs laa, cos u're too pretty already <3
Im behind laaa.
This is what i've done during my 3hrs of work today <3. Give comments lei !
Haha we did something very super memorable @ london weight! For the first time in my life... Hahaha lol, (Shhh, cannot say x.x`)Viona u shouldnt remove ur makeup luhh! Otherwise these pictures will feature u inside as well. Zzz. This girl beside me is very pretty right?! Haha ofcos, she's my chio-est gf among all leyy <333. Haha but she just cant live w/o a camera laa serious. In just a short time she has already flooded my camera with her face >_<|||. Okie if anyone of u knows any director or something do recommend my drawing to them uh so that the legendary cartoon wont extinct! I know it looks cute and maybe 70% alike right?~ Haha plus i also know how to imitate crayon shinchan very well yo!!! My idol sia~ Whahahahhahahahaha~ Next time if i were to give birth to a boy, i'll definitely force him to watch la bi xiao xin only luh! And if girl, watch Chan-maruko (xiao-wanzi) only! Strictly no other cartoons for them besides these!! Hehehe like cute uh?!?! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment