Sunday, April 24, 2011

An angry bird represents an angry face.

If i'm arrogant to u, that means u're annoying to me. Such simple common sense i dun understand why u just simply cant get it... To think of it, how many messages have i replied u so far regardless of SMS/FB/MSN despite those many hundreds which u've sent to me??! Yet w/o fail, u're still able to send me those sweet-talks like almost everyday? Hey, please STOP. Dont ever mention ur past to me again! I suppose that's ur business? Everything's over OK, what had passed is past otherwise it wouldn't be called PAST! Nobody can't live without anyone, if really that's the case, everyone would have died already even before they're married. Can ur skin please be thinner abit so that i can get the peace i want?? I really don't wish to block u off from everything so don't try harder and make me do it yea ! TYVM !

No comments:

Post a Comment