Sunday, June 26, 2011

Group Shoot with Huirong and Reiko !

More pictures to come! :)
Me, with Huirong and Reiko :)
My organiser said my camera sucks, which i think it really is? Hmms
She is super-friendly one luh!!! Not dao at all <333~
If you people knew/saw me before, you guys should know that my complexion isn't so very-de-good like my pictures laa hahahah *shy*~~ Seriously i feel so embarrassing whenever i'm standing beside these two sweet-looking models, they are super swee laa+complexion super flawless w/o having the trouble to edit also!!! *JEALOUS MAX* Really 辛苦你们了 , all photographers for wasting all your precious time to edit my super cui face :( If there is something like fillers or botox or whatever, with just one needle, your skin turns super flawless, i dun mind giving it a try luh and I REALLY MEAN IT!!! Hais. To every girls i think complexion is really the most important and valuable asset, and i so happen not to possess it, FMLFMLFML!!! Major ' :( ' ~

No comments:

Post a Comment