Monday, June 6, 2011

My weekend was loveeeeeeeeeee-d !

Happy holidays @ my beloved cousin's place with Chloe-gf <3

Kitchen .
Any for u??
Momo flavour-ed ice cream :)
This is Doraemon's favourite Dorayaki !!
Half of this for lunch = fatter + fatter !
Awwwww~~~@!#&$)^!()#*!&@!*% Beautiful+wonderful moments always flashes in one eye's blink before you could even try to cherish it. Sad to say, it's now the start of a new week again, MAJOR SIANS~
By: Chloe Liting Ang
' It feels so good to spend my nights with my soulmate. '
- I feel the same way too, my love ! My god, i'm feeling supa sinful now after eating half of the Pizzahut & so many junks; i think you should be feeling the same way as me right?? Zzz Regret hoh? Hais :(Anyway, good luck for your exams tomorrow!! See you soon soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment