Friday, June 17, 2011

Many thanks to Alvin! :)

In the process of decorating e polaroids!
Stickers are essentials!
TA-DAA!! Done-d.
I super love this <3!!!
This cute seahorse-like creature on the desk with me:)
Dont forget to sign too!
And pictures for momentum~
With the cars.
Big
Smaller
And smallest !
And my usual zhao pai acting cute mouth!
Super love the following 3 pictures!!
Well, this looks big on me.
Like taken on some japan streets or something?
See, and support Mitsubishi !
Tametchi on his face is alvin's style! Haha.
Thank u !!~ :)
Haha i've decided to separate this post from the previous one because it's more convenient for me to upload them plus there are too many pictures! Anyway thank you Alvin, real much for shooting me until so kawaii (& so not like me)!! HOHOHO<3.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Very nice to see you as a roadshow girl now!!! Cool!!! Keep it up!!!

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete