Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Splendid day :)

Love this top <3 !

I feel like bashing myself whenever i see this picture, cos i look super qian bian!! But still, i wanna share it w my readers:)
Enjoyed my lunch @ Thai Express, iluma. Their Tom Yam with Seafood --> SUPER POWER laa~~~! <3 Everyone out there, should give it a try if you have not! They have the best tom yam in SG i swear! Thumbs up thumbs up!! And finally i've got a dress for my casting tomorrow, super happy wahahahaha. Cos i've been cracking my head for several days on what to wear you know! Must be dress, plus decent somemore matching with heels! I do have loads of dresses, but they're more suitable to wear for nights-out lehh :( Luckily, now my headache's over! Cheers~* [ However, i'm two weeks missing from school already! So no cheers now :( ]

No comments:

Post a Comment