Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ad: Fleur Label - Collection 3

Say hello to my twin sisters! Ahahaha aloha~
Sweet Rompers @ SGD 24 each .
Casual ones @ SGD 26 each , with 3 colours available .
Turquoise
Mustard! :)
A 2pc-dress. SGD 27 to get them! (This is sweet!!<3 Highly recommended by me)
Black colour available too.
SGD 25 !
Suitable for office-wears. SGD 27 each.
Brown.
SGD 28 each ! Love it's back <3
And also highly recommended yea :)
Convertible Dress @ SGD 28
Flair Mustard Top @ SGD 26
Navy Blue Maxi Dress @ SGD 26
Bought this because i can wear it to school. Hehehe plus it's nude colour! <3
And the following two pieces!
I like this piece! It's MUSTARD and it looks cool on me! ahahaha~
Hie ladies, it's here again!! Prettier clothes this time round isn't it? I've even got three pieces for myself too! <3 Hurry, get them now also @ FleurLabel !~ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment