Monday, July 18, 2011

Party in the USS ! ( Part 1 )

Welcome to Universal Studio Singapore :)
Entrance ticket, don't forget!
First, it's the streets of Hollywood!
My bag on the right hand bottom is quite big uh? :(
Join my mailing listee! ahaha
Oishi ~~~
Kind of love my curls in this pic! ahaha :)
Well, this guy has got Betty Boop's head.
Cute miniature !!
Party animal like me?
The Steven Spielburg's show. aiya dunno how to spell his name la :(
Look at the props, etc
All of a sudden it caught fire!
Titanic ? LOL
Oops, it fell off.
Drop by for some coffee?
Scroll and look at the above 2 pictures, like animated uh?
Board a cab.com
Actually, the door couldn't be opened one!
Somehow i love this silly face of mine. ahaha cos it's really irritating!
Hehs~
I'm adjusting my belt laa .
No parking, hence.
OOH so tall ~
Back lane is somehow like a garage!
Let's go get some drinks!
Which one for you?
I've gotten myself this Vitamin Water. ( It taste awful actually, like cough syrup!)
To Be Continued . . . . . (If you don't wanna see, simply just close this window!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment