Friday, July 1, 2011

.

Hi everyone, i know it's super irritating to see such many one-of-a-kind pictures!! Actually i've thought of merging them altogether into one big picture and it is easier for me to upload as well but i dunno how to edit pictures! :(. Sad to say, you guys have a stupid plus a rather useless blogger here UH-OH!~ Anyway, has anyone read up on July's issue-Vivi yet? This had always been one of my favourite Japanese magazine, but this July's issue is somehow quite disappointing to me though, as in, there were too many Taiwan stuffs included! When supposingly this is a Jap mag, and yet they have more of Taiwan trends rather than Jap's, how would the readers feel? But nevermind, i'll still continue to give my moral support to Vivi in their upcoming issues<3! Haha. Okie i'm gonna head to bed to get myself recharged for Asahi event which i'll be working for tomorrow evening. Heard from my friend that this place which i'm going to be at is a very nice place to chill out and also a place which i'll definitely love to go! OMG Egg-cited!!!!~~~ WEES! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment