Friday, July 8, 2011

Networking event @ Dempsey Hills - 6/07/2011

Eeling, me, Rachel, Felicia ! <3
Actually no difference from the 1st picture laa, only without the heart in case nobody like!
We look so happy to finish work hoh? HAHAHA
Me with two prettayes <3 !
Pardon me, but this picture is already blurred when i took it!
This one naise~ :)
Rachel and Felicia
And Eeling.
She's such a cutie pie right? HEHEHE
Wasted, my contact lens on my right eye ran anyhow :(
Aiya my hair got one hole :(
This is Essanne, i'll be working with her for another event soon again!! Small world! haha
Hie girls, sorry for the delay! I was too busy with dunno-what stuffs ahahah. I hope you girls don't mind me editing them, because i swear some of us (me actually) don't look really good with flashes! :( Anyway really nice knowing you girls, we must meet up again soon soon okie?? <3 Muahahhaas~ Grab all your pictures here, because i think i'm not going to post all in FB, as i think i look cui in some pics LOL paiseh a, self-service for now okie hehehe love u na~ >_<|||

No comments:

Post a Comment