Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NDP Preview - 2/07/2011

Edited via Iphone's Instagram
Hie everybody, this is my SOULMATE <3!
Definitely, we love Singapore! <3
Oops x_x , my net cardigan had just got itself a hole :(
Meddling around with the NDP freebies
I love this thingy from mr.bean alot, kawaii desho?
Randomly edited this, i know its ugly!! :(
FIREWORKS ~
This is the stage.
I love the cuboid thingy on the left ! Style right
This is MarinaBaySands, to those who doesn't know which i bet there is none too?
Jumping dumplings hehe
See, the light can change its colour! So cool~
Sorry for the poor resolution! My camera's fault :(
But still, it does looks romanticizing at night don't it?
Haha i've just downloaded this programme Photoscape to edit pictures and have been exploring it for hours, it's super fun and addicting laa!! You can make your pictures like purikura too, join me and start downloading it at PHOTOSCAPE . Thanks to my korkor for the intro!! LOVE IT MAX <3. I know my editing skills are so rabak in some of these pictures laa, but i'm a newbie what! Will improve on it!! Ganbateh!~

No comments:

Post a Comment